Notice of Intent to Destroy Special Education Records
Special Education records for students who have not received services in Calallen ISD for seven or more years (school years 2008-2009 and earlier) are scheduled to be destroyed in October, 2015.
These records may be picked up on or before September 30, 2015.
Contact Sonya Durrwachter, M.S., Director of Special Education, to claim records before destruction.
(phone 361-242-5600 extension 1017)
The Coastal Bend Aging & Disability Resource Directory
2nd Annual Life After Graduation hosted by the ESC2
The Education Service Center – Region 2 (ESC2) is hosting their 2nd Annual Life After Graduation workshop on Friday, January 20, 2017.
The purpose of this workshop is: To provide students with disabilities and their parents with information about self-advocacy, self-determination, supports and services available within the community, and how and when to access them.
Breakout sessions will promote student self-determination and advocacy and include presentations from Disability Rights Texas on Guardianship Alternatives, Travel Training by CCRTA's mobility coordinator, and Labor Market and Career Information from the Texas Workforce Commission.
The following organizations will be participating:
· Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority
· Coastal Bend Center for Independent Living
· Coastal Compass & Texas Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend
· Disability Rights Texas - Guardianship Alternatives Presentation
· Providence Place
· TAMUCC Disability Services
· Texas Workforce Commission - Labor Market and Career Information
· Texas Workforce Solutions - Vocational Rehabilitation Services
If you are interested in attending please register here or Sonya Durrwachter, Special Education Director for Calallen ISD, (361) 242-5600.
|P.O. Box 260560
Corpus Christi, TX 78426-0560
4205 Wildcat Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78410